You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
A fun online gathering to meet other members while participating in a group effort to solve a tongue in cheek fictional murder with a Mardi Gras theme in honor of Fat Tuesday. No experience is necessary just your love of having fun!
What to expect:
- Log in and we will send you the info on how to join the gathering.
- Our NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you, introduce you to others, and explain how the night works.
- Everyone will be given a character explaining who they are and how they fit into the story.
- Your Host will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
How it Works:
- Once you have your character you will use that info to get clues from others as you move through our online gathering space.
- You will interact with individuals and small groups during the night.
- In the end, you will have the chance to guess whodunit.
- After the mystery is solved we will leave the online gathering rooms open for you to continue socializing for as log as you would like.
****If you want to get into character feel free to dress your best******
YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED TO CELEBRATE THE UNION OF BECKY GIOVANNI TO STANLEY SIMPSON WITH A WEDDING RECEPTION YOU WON’T SOON FORGET.
As friends and family come together for a night of food and fun, it will quickly turn into a night of mystery and mayhem – leaving one of the guests murdered! And you and your guests are left to solve the crime…Will it be the jealous ex-boyfriend who is to blame? The father of the bride who opposed the marriage from the start? Could it be the bridesmaid who longs to be a bride? Or possibly the estranged uncle that has wasted away his family fortune? As the night progresses, secrets will be revealed, motives exposed and your sleuthing skills will be put to the test. What will you say when it is your turn to finger the culprit?
Cost: $20 general members $15 VIP members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a link with all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
We expect 25-30 participants.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will send you a credit for another event.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid Casual. Be comfortable just keep it neat.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled or rescheduled