You are not logged in.
11:45 am - 9:45 pm
The Guinness Book of World Records largest Holiday Lights Display is in the Hudson Valley! (See CBS News Report) Join us for this special trip where we will enjoy an early meal at The Egg at The Culinary Institute of America, a wine tasting, a trip to the dazzling Frosty Fest lights display/holiday village and a drive through the World’s Largest Holiday Lights Display in Lagrangeville, NY. Bundle up and get in the holiday spirit! We will follow Covid 19 guidelines for this event.
How it works:
- Take the 11:45am Metro North train from Grand Central or points north to Poughkeepise, NY. You may also drive to meet the group at the train station.
- Your guide will pick you up and bring you to the Culinary Institute of America’s The Egg for an amazing meal. The Egg is the student run cafeteria that features the most amazingly delicious cafeteria style food you will ever taste!
- From there we will visit El Paso Winery for a wine tasting the on to The Frosty Fest , Ulster Parks famous lights display and winter village that includes amazing holiday displays and a quaint holiday village with food, drinks and cute shops and shows.
- After you have had a chance to enjoy the Frosty Fest we will head to Lagrangeville to check out the World’s Largest Holiday Lights display!
- You will be back on the 9:45pm train home (at the latest).
Covid 19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- We will take temperatures upon arrival
- If you think you have been exposed or have recently tested positive please do not come.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others if indoors or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
Cost: $145 general members / $135 Lifetime VIP Members
Weather issues: Rain/snow or shine
Included: transportation to and from the train station to all attractions, admission to Frosty Fest, choice of one entree and side dish and beverage at The Egg, wine tasting at winery (menu below), all taxes and tips.
Not included: train fare if taking train
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather we will be outside 90% of the time.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well. Please note that the tickets for the Frosty Fest ($40) are Non refundable only able to exchanged for another date(on your own)
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content