You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In the 1800s Coney Island was the place everyone from Manhattan went for vacations! It became famous worldwide because of its amusement parks and rides but then fell into decay. Today, Coney Island is back and better than ever. Join us for this fun Friday evening where we will send you on an amazing journey through history while you socialize and explore! At the end of the Scavenger Hunt you will be treated to a free fireworks display!
How does it work?
- Meet the group at Nathan’s in Coney Island at 7pm. At Nathan’s everyone can grab a beer and a hot dog then we will make up teams and send you on the hunt at 7:30pm sharp! At 9:30pm there will be a huge fireworks display. After the fireworks you can leave or hang with members of the group and play games or go on rides.
- Come alone or bring a friend. We will put you on a team with other fun people if you do not have a team.
- The group will have 75 minutes to find as many clues as they can before meeting at Ruby’s on the boardwalk (next door to Nathan’s!) for food and drinks while we tally up the points and announce the winners!
- Groups will be looking for historic and contemporary information in and around the boardwalk.
- Following the scavenger hunt you’re invited to stay for the awards for the winning teams plus food and drinks at Ruby’s for the fireworks.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have been vaccinated please show the host your vaccination card or Excelsior app.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Cost: $25 general members / $15 VIP members. Includes scavenger hunt only.
Can I come alone? Yes. 98% of those attending will be coming on their own.
What should I wear? Dress for the weather, casual and comfortable.
What is it rains? We will send a message out by 9am the morning of the hunt. Refunds will be given in case of rain.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the meeting place. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Original Nathan's
My venue content