You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We have a block of 40 tickets to see the New York JETS Football Game And All Inclusive Tailgate Party before the game. No other group has an offer like this! Whether you are a fan or not, seeing a live NFL football game in person is an awesome experience! THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WE ARE DOING THIS YEAR. At the tailgate we will have a contest where 7 of our members will get to go on the field at Halftime for the Halftime Ceremonies!!
NY JETS VS Baltimore Ravens
How the New York JETS Football Game And All Inclusive Tailgate Party works:
- You can meet the group at NY Penn Station (8:30am) or at the Stadium (10am).
- The Tailgate Party begins at 10am with a full buffet (food, beverages and snacks).
- At the tailgate we will have a contest where 7 of our members will get to go on the field at Halftime for the Halftime Ceremonies!!
- At 12pm the group will walk over to the stadium to watch the game. There are many games and activities before the game at the stadium.
- The tickets are in section 340 Row 22 Seats 1-20 and Row 23 Seats 1-20.
- We will also have some games with prizes at our pregame party!
- You can stay to the end or leave at anytime. The game ends approximately at 4pm.
- Game is on rain or shine. No refunds within 14 days.
Cost: $130 ( $120 for Lifetime VIP Members) includes: Ticket to game and all the food and drink you can handle at the tailgate!
Menu for the New York JETS Football Game And All Inclusive Tailgate Party:
Hot Dogs (Beef and Turkey)
Turkey Sausage and Peppers
Not included: train fare or parking. Food and beverage inside the stadium.
Can I come alone? Yes, most do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Do I need a ticket? We will have your name on our list and hand out the game tickets at the stadium.
Do I need to know about football? No, it is easily explained by one of our group members if you do not know the game. The best part about the experience is the people watching and the passion of the diehard fans.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Casual and comfortable.
What about COVID-19? We will follow whatever guidelines are in place at the time.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more weekend activities? Click here.
Venue: Met Life Stadium
My venue content