You are not logged in.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We have a block of 30 tickets to see the New York JETS Football Game And All Inclusive Tailgate Party before the game. No other group has an offer like this! Whether you are a fan or not, seeing a live NFL football game in person is an awesome experience! THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WE ARE DOING THIS YEAR.
NY JETS VS Baltimore Ravens
How it works:
- You can meet the group at NY Penn Station (8:30am) or at the Stadium (10am).
- The Tailgate Party begins at 10am.
- At 12pm the group will walk over to the stadium to watch the game. There are many games and activities before the game at the stadium.
- The tickets are in section 340 Row 22 Seats 1-20 and Row 23 Seats 1-20
- We will also have some games with prizes at our pregame party!
- You can stay to the end or leave at anytime. The game ends approximately at 4pm.
- Game is on rain or shine. No refunds within 14 days.
Cost: $130 ( $120 for Lifetime VIP Members) includes: Ticket to game and all the food and drink you can handle at the tailgate!
Not included: train fare or parking. Food and beverage inside the stadium.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own.
Do I need a ticket? We will have your name on our list and hand out the game tickets at the stadium.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Casual and comfortable.
What about COVID-19? We will follow whatever guidelines are in place at the time.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Who comes to these? There will be some members who want to try something fun and different and others who like football. It is a great way to socialize!
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? Rain or shine.
Do I need to know about football? No, it is easily explained by one of our group if you do not know the game. The best part about the experience is the people watching and the passion of the die hard fans.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Met Life Stadium
My venue content