You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
How it works:
- Arrive at 6:30pm for food and drinks at the bar/lounge.
- At 7pm we will create teams of 4-5. After each round you will rotate to a new team.
- Pay as you go for food and drinks on a separate check. Please arrive early if you wish to eat. (Although you will be able to eat while playing if coming late.)
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
What to expect:
For this night, we will do several rounds of fun competitions that will be randomly selected that night. You don’t need to be a super smarty pants because you will have your team members to help you with things you don’t know.
Cost: $10 general members / (Free for NYSN VIP members)
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher, follow the instructions on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract folks in their 20s -40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.