You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Find out what happened to the elves on our Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt. This is a fun and casual way to meet others from our group, learn some history and check out all the holiday decorations. No experience is necessary. Come alone or with friends.
How this works:
- You will meet the group at the Playwright Irish Pub at 1pm sharp. Your NYSN host will set you up on a team and explain what you need to do.
- Each group will be given a list of clues to follow that will help you determine what happened to the elves.
- Each team will have 120 minutes to solve the puzzle. Clues will be between 34th Street Herald Square and 50th Street Rockefeller Center, 5th Ave. and 8th Ave.
- The team that finds the most clues and solves the puzzle wins!
- Following the hunt most will stick around to socialize, eat and drink plus share stories of their adventures.
Cost: $25 ($15 for NYSN VIP Members) includes the Scavenger Hunt Only
Murray and Sebastian are two of Santa’s not so responsible elves. They were sent to the city to take care of some last minute holiday chores and have not been heard from since! Please join us as we follow a trail of their social media posts to try and find out what happened to them so we can get them back to the North Pole in time for Christmas!
What kinds of things will we be looking for? You will be finding clues that are part of the traditional holiday decorations from Herald Square to Rockefeller Center as well as some historical points of interest along the way.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more holiday fun? Click here.