You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
We are taking a group of 10 people ice skating at the iconic Wollman Rink!
Skating at Wollman Rink is one of those NYC moments that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. It is even more special gliding over the ice with the NYC skyline beaming with light just over the tree line of Central Park. How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the specific meeting info. You will meet the group at the rink ticket window.
- You NYSN host will introduce you to the others in the group and get you checked in.
- The group will skate until they clean the ice (about 90 minutes). If you wish to continue skating, you can until 10pm. Members of the group may leave together to grab a bite nearby at some point.
In accordance with NYC COVID-19 related mandates and due to Wollman Rink NYC’s classification as an outdoor entertainment venue, vaccinated and unvaccinated guests are welcome to skate this season. In accordance with NYC Emergency Executive Order 225, only vaccinated guests are welcome to sit inside or dine at the indoor café with proof of vaccination. Masks are required at all times except while eating.
- This event is open to fully vaccinated members as well as unvaccinated members who can show proof of a Covid negative test within 48 hours of the event. This must be a test administered by a testing site or medical professional. (Not a home test)
- If you have not been vaccinated and do not have test results, please do not register.
- If this event is outdoors facemask masks will be optional but required while in close proximity to others.
- Please be respectful of others
Cost: $40 includes: skating (all night) and skate rental, this also goes to pay for the host rental fee, food and drink.
Not included: locker rental if desired $5
Meet the group in front of the ticket office at Wollman Rink.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract folks in their 20s -40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content