You are not logged in.
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please note that if you participate in this event you will need to follow strict Covid 19 protocols.
You could not ask for a better opportunity to socialize in a safe and fun way with other members of our group as we take our famous Murder Mystery Parties to the park! For each of these adventures everyone at the party plays a role and everyone is a suspect! When you arrive our staff will be on hand to welcome you and explain your character. No experience is necessary. It is designed to be fun (not super hard). During the event our host will narrate the chain of events that lead to the murder then it is up to you to solve the case!
What to expect:
- Space is limited to 30 NYSN members. Preregistration is required.
- We will designate a specific place to meet then walk into the park for the actual event. We will utilize areas that have benches so you won’t be standing all the time.
- Once you sign in our host will give you a character description that has info on how you fit into the mystery. During the course of the event you will have a chance to interact with every person there to see how they may be involved. Everyone is a suspect!
- You can play it straight or get into your character.
- Prizes are awarded to those who solve the mystery. (so much fun)
- The entire process will take about 2 hours.
- Following the event members are welcome to either stay in the park to socialize or head to a restaurant with outdoor seating for food and drinks.
- In case of poor weather we will reschedule. You will have a chance to join the new date, use fee towards another event or get a refund.
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 30 people.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity.
What to bring:
- There is nothing you need for the actual event. If you wish to bring snacks or any beverages feel free. If you are bringing “adult” beverages into the park please be discrete.
About the event: This Murder Mystery is hosted by The New York Social Network. We are not a professional Murder Mystery company. We are a social organization that offers these activities as part of our events for people to enjoy a night out, try something different, make friends, celebrate an occasion with groups of friends, etc. It is done in a very fun and casual way at a local park. Some people get really into it and come dressed up for the theme an others just come to have fun, it’s up to you. The main thing is to have fun! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 212-873-2256. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need experience? No this is designed to be fun and easy!
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always. Some people like to dress according to the theme of the mystery.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+. Realistically there will be a very diverse age group at this event. Everyone is there to have fun and enjoy getting out. Please don’t make age an issue, there will be plenty of people who represent all decades. If you want a specific breakdown feel free to reach out to us.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue Website: www.bryantpark.orgAddress:
My venue content