You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
New York is the greatest city in the world! It is amazing to think that Manhattan was once a lush oasis of trees, streams, ponds and rolling hills. Join us for this fun multiple choice game where you can test your knowledge of NYC history from the time of the native Americans to the Dutch, British and today! THIS IS MORE ABOUT SOCIALIZING AND LEARNING FUN THINGS ABOUT NYC THAN A SUPER TRIVIA COMPETITION.
How it Works:
- Register below. You will need a computer or smartphone with webcam and microphone. This way you can interact with Dave and the others.
- We will send you an invitation and codes to join.
- The trivia will be available to view using a separate free service (no need to download anything) but you can participate on your computer or smart phone.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual trivia night (within a few hours of signing up)!
What to expect:
- Up to 20 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- We will have 3 round s of 10 questions each.
- The top winners from each round will win free passes to our events when we get back up and running.
- There will be time to socialize before, during and after the game!
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Dress Code: Covid casual