You are not logged in.
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Timothy Tinder is a dating app junkie. Covid has been killing his online dating game and he’s dying to get out on some dates! With the infection rates going down he finally gets his wish and books several encounters with women he met through various dating apps. Follow Timothy’s journey where instead of getting swept off his feet, he winds up 6 feet under! This is a fun and easy game where the focus is on being social and working with others from the group to find the clues to expose the killer! No experience is necessary.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you a link to our Zoom meeting for the event.
- When you log in we will put you on teams or 3-5 people. If you already have a team let us know and we will make sure to put you together. If you are registering with someone that will be sharing your Zoom Log in please select 2 tickets (or more if you have multiple people with you)
- When the hunt starts we will email the clues page and you will start your online journey.
- Each group will have 30 minutes to find as many clues as possible. You will use those clues to piece together the answer to the mystery.
What will we be looking for? You will be given clues to google search for information and to retrace the steps that Timothy took before his demise. Each team can divide up the search, but there will be one person chosen as the “official info gatherer” to submit your groups answers.
Cost: $15 general members / $10 NYSN VIP members
What do I need?
- A device with a camera and microphone.
- Pen and paper
- Printer is optional
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Online Event Tips
If you are using a tablet or smartphone please it is recommended that you keep your device at eye level. Many times people tend to hold their devices on their laps which gives everyone a great view of your nostrils!
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled