You are not logged in.
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
You could not ask for a better opportunity to socialize in a safe and fun way with other members of our group as we take our famous holiday-themed Murder Mystery Party online! For each of these adventures, everyone at the party plays a role and everyone is a suspect! When you log in, our staff will be on hand to welcome you and explain your character. No experience is necessary. It is designed to be fun (not super hard). During the event our host will narrate the chain of events that lead to the murder then it is up to you to solve the case!
What to expect:
- Space is limited to 20 NYSN members. Preregistration is required.
- Once you sign in our host will give you a character description that has info on how you fit into the mystery. During the course of the event, you will have a chance to interact with every person there to see how they may be involved. Everyone is a suspect!
- You can play it straight or get into your character.
- Prizes are awarded to those who solve the mystery. (So much fun!)
- The entire process will take about 2 hours.
How it works:
- You will need to have a device with a camera and microphone.
- We will send you a Zoom.us link that will enable you to join the party.
- Before the event we will send you a character description explaining who you are and how you fit into the story.
- Your host will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
- We’ll have a fun holiday music soundtrack in the background.
- Feel free to get dressed up in your holiday best if you wish. We’ll have prizes for the best holiday costumes.
Cost $20 General members / $10 Lifetime VIP members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Online Casual/Holiday Festive
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled.