You are not logged in.
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Let’s face it, 90% of the country is going to be involved in some sort of Super Bowl event. Most of those events will be designed to watch the game, but not everyone is interested in the game. We invite all our members and friends to join us for a fun night at the upscale Empire Hotel (enclosed) Rooftop Lounge next to the Lincoln Center. The focus of this event is on meeting other people and having fun. Sure, we’ll have the big game on the big screen with sound, but the best game that night will be the ones that we will have planned for you at the bar, designed to get you to meet others!
How it works:
- When you arrive you will be given a name tag, a special code and a matching sheet.
- Several times during the football game we will have matching games that will connect you with others you have things in common with.
Here is what to expect:
- Dozens of fun and friendly singles who are interested in making connections.
- Check-in when you arrive to get all your game pieces for the night.
- You will receive a special name tag with a code that will help you connect with those you would be interested in seeing again.
- There will be a free football pool for you to win prizes.
- There will be drink specials all night and special menu items available to order.
- The game will be on the BIG screen in the background and we will run the contests during the football game making sure to stop so you can check out the famous commercials and halftime show.
- A full menu is available.
- The Empire Rooftop is not a sports bar, it is an upscale rooftop lounge. The game will be on the entire time with sound on one large screen and another monitor.
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Our Mission: To create a fun and casual atmosphere where people who are looking to expand their social circles can come together without all the hype of jam-packed nightclub parties or cheesy singles events. Our friendly staff will be on hand to introduce you to others so that you feel like part of the group right away!
Admission: $20 in advance/$30 after 2pm Sunday and at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 5:00pm and 6:30pm.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract folks in their 20s -40s although there may be some 50s. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event, you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content