You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This event is specifically for our vaccinated single members in their 30s and 40s. Join us for a whole new spin on bringing singles together as we celebrate being vaccinated and the city reopening. We have a surefire formula that will spark conversations and connections for today’s active, single vaccinated professionals by keeping everyone engaged in the action the entire night! If you are dynamic, outgoing and energetic, you won’t want to miss this exciting event.
How it works:
- Upon arrival you will be asked to produce your proof of vaccination.
- You will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening.
- There will be activities that you will participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others will unfold during the course of the evening. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as you interact with as many people as possible.
- There will be a code of conduct (see below) that people will be expected to follow to make the night fun for everyone.
What to expect:
- The entire 2nd floor reserved for our group
- Drink specials
- Music played at conversational levels. Music is all in the background. There will be no dancing–unless you want to!
Admission: $15 in advance/$20 at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- No means NO.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- No hovering or stalking.
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group in our private area.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Who is this party for? Singles in their 30s & 40s. If you are a single professional in or around the tri state area who is truly single (nothing complicated), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many friends with benefits, are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don’t come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be around.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although there may be some people in their 50s. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.