You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
A fun social walk through the highlights (and lowlights ) of the Financial District covering the 1600s through today. The tour will last about 90 minutes.
What to expect:
- Up to 20 NYSN members and friends interested in socializing and learning some cool history.
- We will meet at Fraunces Tavern in the Financial District and end near City Hall.
- The tour will cover Bowling Green to Duane Street.
- You will see amazing actual photos of NYC then and now.
- Everyone on the tour will be locals!
- Following the tour the group may go out for food and drinks.
-Fraunces Tavern, Old Dutch settlements, historic buildings and parks, cemeteries, Bowling Green, Wall Street, City Hall plus the dirt on all the murders, suicides, hangings, prisons and other fun spooky stuff that happened there. (Not presented in a depressing way–we promise!)
Cost: $25 ($20 for VIP Members) includes the tour only.
Can I come alone? Yes, 95% of those attending will likely come on their own.
How scary is this tour? The incidents and reports of hauntings are all documented occurrences. We will tell you the stories but make it fun–not gruesome!
Looking for more ways to explore the city? Click here.